Would you describe yourself as someone who strives to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle? Do you believe each day is an opportunity to make a series of small but healthy choices? Would you say your approach is one of “common-sense” – you are not easily swayed by the latest diet or weight- loss trends? If so, you could be the next Diet-to-Go Ambassador!
At Diet-to-Go, we believe a lifetime of poor eating habits causes many Americans to struggle with their weight. Cheap, poor quality food is in abundance. We are on a mission to change habits that involve faulty food choices to simple, common-sense eating. We recognize that our food must be both affordable and delicious in order to make our customers’ dietary goals truly sustainable.
Sound good? If you think the Diet-to-Go philosophy sounds a lot like your own, this could be the beginning of a wonderful relationship. We’re looking for Ambassadors who can help us spread the word about common-sense, healthy eating. We know you’re out there ... let’s join forces and help change lives.
- The Practical: We want level-headed people who take an approach to nutrition that is achievable for the average person.
- The Inspirational: We want people who inspire others to make healthier choices—no matter how small. Your balanced approach to nutrition should help motivate others to make a positive change in their lives.
- The Enthusiastic: Enthusiasm is contagious. We want your passion for leading a healthier lifestyle to infect others. Even if you aren’t an expert on nutrition, your story—and the enthusiasm with which you tell it—can be invaluable.
- The Authentic: We aren’t looking for someone with 2% body fat or a 22 BMI... you only have to have authenticity. Perhaps you have 100 pounds left to lose, or maybe you simply need to maintain your weight. We want someone who is honest and candid with readers when sharing their story.
- The Influential: We’re looking for people who have a substantial following on one or more social networks, such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ Instagram or Tumblr. Our Ambassadors must have their own blog or website
- Advocates for diet pills, injections, herbal concoctions or other unhealthy diet products or theories that are often too good to be true.
- Hard-core nutrition purists. We appreciate the priorities and the discipline of raw, paleo, organic, gluten free, locally sourced enthusiasts. However, these kinds of diets are not realistic for our target audience. We want to teach our customers the basics.
- Hard-core exercise and nutrition zealots. Our goal is to move a “super-size-me” culture of people towards a healthier lifestyle based on common-sense nutrition, reasonable portion sizes and moderate physical activity.
- An opportunity to live your passion: If you wake up in the morning hoping to inspire others with your message, partnering with Diet-to-Go can help you tap in to a larger audience.
- Networking and increased exposure: Take this opportunity to meet and network with a larger cross-section of your peers. You will not only raise awareness for your message, you’ll be able to leverage platforms created by others in order to spread the word.
- Free and discounted meals: We will periodically send our ambassadors meals to try and review. You will also receive 20% off any plan as long as you are a Diet-to-Go Ambassador.
- Opportunity for compensation – We will periodically ask our ambas- sadors to participate in campaigns at various levels. These could include meal reviews, Twitter chats, blog posts, editorial quotes or even guest posts on the Diet-to-Go blog. These campaigns will be on a volunteer basis and ambassadors will be compensated fairly for their time.
- Must be active on one or more social networking sites.
- Must have a blog and/or website.
- Talk about common-sense eating in the context of the Diet-to-Go brand.
- Must participate periodically in ambassador campaigns. This could include meal reviews, Twitter chats, and more. Ambassadors will be compensated for campaigns with free meals and/or monetary compensation depending on the campaign.
- Participate on our Facebook page and tweet us at: @diettogo or with the hashtag #diettogo
- Must believe in our “common-sense healthy eating” mission.
- Must place our Diet-to-Go Ambassador Badge and link on your blog/website.
- Commit to being an Ambassador for a minimum of 6 months.