What is the best way to heat the frozen home delivery meals?
Category: Customer Questions
- Many breakfasts and lunches are designed to be served cold, although quite a few of the items may be heated. These include muffins, bagels, breads, pastas, and of course, the pancakes and waffles. We have found the muffins stay moist if wrapped in a damp paper towel while being microwaved for 10-15 seconds, or use a conventional or toaster oven.
- Black containers are both microwave and oven-safe.
- Remove the plastic vacuum-sealed wrapper before heating entree.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes in the microwave or in a conventional oven (cover with foil) 15-25 mins at 300°. Cooking times may vary. *If frozen, adjust heating times accordingly. Heat until internal temp reaches 165° for poultry and ground beef or 155° for whole cuts of beef or pork.
- Most lunches and dinners are served in microwavable/oven safe black containers.
- PLEASE NOTE: Microwaves and conventional ovens vary a great deal in temperature, so adjust your heating times accordingly.