When I told my wife I'm losing it, she thought I meant my mental faculties -- and she agreed! Well, maybe so dear... But I'm here today to tell the world I am also losing weight with the Diet-to-Go Balance Meal Plan!
As of this morning, I am 10.6 pounds lighter after just two weeks on the program. The dumbbell at right represents the weight I've dropped so far.
It gives me such a lift to realize that i simply stopped eating and drinking calorie-rich junk and started eating nutrient-rich good food -- and I lost so much weight by doing so!
This week, I intend to start doing daily push-ups and crunches -- and to boost the number of days I work walking into my routine.
Be sure to come back next Wednesday to see how my third week turns out.
In the meantime, check out a few of my favorite meals from Week 2 of my diet.
NOTE: These foods are from Week 5 of the five-week low-fat meal plan that gets delivered straight to my front door!
Forget whiskers on kittens, THESE are a few of my favorite things:
* Herbed Baked Atlantic Salmon, Brown Rice & Veggies, Carrot & Jicama Medley
* Greek Style Burrito, Chicken Sausage, Fajita Veggies
* Turkey Cutlet Sub: Seasoned Turkey Cutlet & Pepper Relish on a Wheat Sub Roll w/applesauce
* Curried Shrimp, Basmati Rice, Minted Peas
* Blackened Turkey, Carrot Chipotle Puree, Asparagus Risotto
I said it before and I'll say it again: This isn't dieting... this is EATING GREAT and LOSING WEIGHT!
Author: John Mcgran