Summer is coming to a close, the kids are headed back to school, and the lazy days at work are amping up into full gear as the fall season closes in.
Now’s the perfect time to get your health back on-track and drop the extra pounds from all those summer BBQ’s and vacations.
That’s why we here at Diet-to-Go want to have an authentic discussion about how to get back into the swing of things.
Join us for a one-hour Twitter chat on Thursday, August 15 at 9 p.m. (EST). Here are just some of the topics we will discuss:
• Motivation – Inspiration about how to get fit & eat healthy.
• Routines – Establishing a healthy living routine.
• Stress – Overcoming back-to-school stress
• Recipes & Tips – Healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner & on-the-go snack ideas
Photo Courtesy: Cooking Matters
Don’t miss this chance to have a real conversation with others who are striving to accomplish the same things you are.
Plus, three lucky tweeters will win one week of free meals on us to really jump-start their back-to-school healthy living.
Here’s everything you need to know to join us for our live Twitter chat:
• When – Thursday, August 15 at 9 p.m. (EST)
• Where – Twitter: Use hashtag #diettogo to enter
• Follow @diettogo and @CaitlinHendee so you don’t miss any tweets.
We look forward to you joining us!